CRA performs the tests on many types of radio equipment. Effective and efficient use of radio spectrum tests and electromagnetic compatibility tests of radio equipment are performed for data transmission equipment operating in the frequency band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz and for short-range devices operating between 25 MHz to 1 000 MHz and between 1 GHz to 40 GHz, as well as for other radio equipment.
CRA performs the following tests for radio equipment:
- RF output power, Transmit Power Control (TPC) and Power Density tests
- Effective radiated power test;
- Carrier frequencies test;
- Frequency error test;
- Transmitter unwanted emissions in the out-of-band domain test;
- Transmitter unwanted emissions in the spurious domain test;
- Receiver spurious emission test;
- Power spectral density test;
- Occupied channel bandwidth test;
- Adaptivity (channel access mechanism) test.
Updated on 2023-02-10